Hela Novel Metals Capabilities
- We have an excellent zero-discharge metal producing process in which the feedstock is either metal oxide or metal salt compound. The process is flexible allowing for easy handling of air- and moisture – sensitive metal products.
- Our technology is robust enough to process recycled and primary feedstock of metal oxides and metal salt powders.
- We have developed innovative techniques to control final oxygen content of metal powders and customize particle size. By default , rare earth metal powders are produced with a narrow particle size distribution, 1-5 microns. Other metal powders of Scandium, Niobium, Titanium, Nickel, Cobalt, iron and Aluminum fall in two categories of particle size ranges, 1-5 microns or alternatively 10-25 microns. Oxygen levels are reduced below 0.5%.
- Excellent capability to prepare mixed and homogenous metal alloy powders of rare earths such as Sm-Co, Nd-Fe-Co and Dy-Fe or alternatively base metal alloys , Al-Ni-Co, La-Ni, Fe-Nb, Fe-Ni-Co, Ni-Ti-Al, Ti-Fe-Al and several cobalt base alloys.
- Ability to develop and produce amorphous (glass-like) metal powders with unique properties.
- Quick turnaround time and excellent services to clients